Black Decker LP1000 Alligator Lopper 4.5 Amp Electric Chain Saw is an ideal cutting tool for household use For those who trees around their property and in their vicinity, an electric chainsaw like this one can come in handy to cut and prune branches that are not needed. At times, dead and fallen trees become obstructions and it does not make sense to hire a professional for such a simple housekeeping task. With the convenient to use Black Decker LP1000, the task of getting rid of unnecessary tree branches as well as logs can be taken care of personally without any professional help.
The Black Decker LP1000 is a cross between an electric chainsaw and a lopper, but unlike manual loppers, it can also cut larger tree limbs too. With this innovative cutting tool, it can become much easier to clean up the yard. The clamp jaws will grab a branch or log and cut it in a single easy motion. Moreover, quick and powerful performance will be provided by the 4.5 Amp motor that powers this electric chainsaw. After a storm, fallen branches can be cut up into smaller pieces using this electric chainsaw, which can then be disposed of or stacked by the fire pit. Unlike manual pruners, the Black and Decker LP1000 has a 4-inch cut capacity, so not only can the yard be tidied up, but even large branches can be cut down if they prevent the garden from getting some sunlight.
Features of the Black and Decker LP1000
1. Powerful 4.5 Amp Motor, Robust Cutting Bar & Chain & Large Cutting Ability A 4.5 Amp motor is the source of the power output of this Alligator Lopper Electric Chain Saw from Black and Decker. Therefore, this motor grants this electric chainsaw the ability to cut and get rid of fallen branches as well as logs with the utmost ease. The combination of this powerful motor with innovative clamping jaws also makes it possible for it to grab the wood and cut it in one, swift motion. The extra tough and heavy duty bar and chain that Black and Decker LP1000 are reminiscent to that of gas-powered chainsaws. Asa result, effortless and quick cutting is guaranteed by this electric chainsaw, no matter how stubborn or thick the branches, as well as logs, might be due to the bulk of heavyweight features and the high motor power output, not only can this Black and Decker LP1000 cut through small branches as well as logs, it can actually cut branches as well as logs with a diameter of up to 4 inches.
2. Innovative Clamping Jaws To Grab & Cut In One Swift Motion The innovative clamping jaw of this electric chainsaw will provide a convenient and effective way of shaping and shearing the foliage around any home. Due to this technology, it will become easier to cut thick branches, since a single point is pinpointed by the jaws and then they cut through it quickly. Traditional cutting tools, such as regular chainsaws or pole chainsaws, usually present the danger of slipping. When using the Black and Decker LP1000, there will be no risk of injuries while completing the job being performed will become easier. This electric chainsaw will not have to be constantly readjusted so it will prove to be productive and time will not be wasted.
3. Auto Chain Tensioning, Robust Metal Guards & Sideways Cutting Action this product is also equipped with an auto chain tensioning system that ensures that it always remains in top condition to cut in one motion. The packages include a wrench that can be used to loosen up the bar retainer bolts. Once that has been done, the slack will be automatically taken out of the chain by the bar and the chain’s tension will be adjusted with consistency and perfection. Meanwhile, adequate protection and safety will be provided by the robust metal guards against the cutting chain. The jaws of this electric chainsaw are covered by these guards. These guards automatically snap back to cover the jaws when this chainsaw is not being used to do any cutting. When it comes to traditional chainsaws, generally a top to bottom cutting action is used by them, as a result of which efficiency is often reduced. However, a sideways cutting action is utilized by the Black and Decker LP1000, as a resulting of which cutting is revolutionized. This feature enables the cutting chain of this electric chainsaw from getting buried in the curt while it is in cutting motion.
- This electric chainsaw will never sputter and/or wear out when in use since it receives consistent power from a 4.5 Amp motor.
- The jaws will never slip from whatever is being held.
- This electric chainsaw will barely shake when cutting a branch or log.
- Since it is an electric chainsaw, no emissions will be created.
- This electric chainsaw will not operate loudly like gas Chain Saw.
- Unlike gas Chain Saw, it has an average sound rating of around 100 dB.
- Since it very easy to hold onto this electric chainsaw, it also makes it safe to manage.
- It will be possible to remove the chain bar quickly if this chainsaw ever has to be sharpened.
Customer Reviews & Scores
Based on 936 reviews that this Black and Decker LP1000 has received on Amazon, it has a total average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. Out of those 936 reviews, 80% of them are 5-star reviews and 13% of them are 4-star reviews.
- Considering that the Black and Decker LP1000 is an electric chainsaw, it must be plugged in to be able to use it. So, in order to continue using it to cut branches, logs, etc. it must be near a power socket. This electric chainsaw can easily become unplugged as well. However, it can still be carried around and kept plugged in by using an extension cord.
- Handling the center of gravity on this electric chainsaw may turn out to be tricky for some people. People who are a bit stronger may find it easier to hold onto and control this chainsaw when using it for cutting.
An additional benefit of buying this Black and Decker LP1000 4.5 Amp Alligator Electric Chain Saw Lopper is that it comes with a 2-year warranty. Black and Decker goes beyond the 1-year warranty that is offered by most manufacturers of cutting tools like this one. Almost all buyers agree that the Black and Decker LP1000 is a very easy and safe to use electric chain saw that eliminates the need to call a tree cutting professional.