- 1 Husqvarna 450 Gas Powered Chain saw available on the market now:
- 2 Husqvarna 450 18-Inch 50.2cc X-Torq 2-Cycle Gas Powered Chain Saw With Smart Start (CARB Compliant)
- 3 Husqvarna 967166101 450 2-Cycle Fully Assembled Gas Chainsaw, 50cc, 20-Inch
- 4 Husqvarna 450 Rancher 18″ Bar 50.2cc 2 Cycle Gas Powered Chain Saw Tree Chainsaw
- 5 View other people say about Husqvarna 450 Gas Powered Chain Saw
Husqvarna 450 Gas Powered Chain saw available on the market now:
The Husqvarna 450 Gas Powered Chain saw is a great fit for people who like to do things on their own and the landowner who cuts less frequently. It comes equipped with a fuel pump and Smart Start which makes it simple to start up and operate.
It has an ergonomic design with features like the X-Torg engine with lower emissions and air injection technology. It is suited well for medium duty jobs like cutting and pruning and comes with 3.2 horsepower. Plus, the engine is built to last for years. This saw has a three-piece crankshaft that has been compressed and forged for superb durability.
Also, its centrifugal air cleaning system preserves the engine life because it removes dust and debris before they reach the filter which can be harmful.
Features – Benefits:
1. Gas powered and ideal for landowners who cut less frequently.
2. Comes with a powerful 3.2 horsepower X-Torg engine that increases fuel efficiency and reduces exhaust emissions that can be harmful.
3. Low vibrating and combines choke/stop control and Smart Start feature for easy start-up and operation.
4. Comes with snap-lock cylinder cover, centrifugal air cleaning system, and inertia activated chain brake.
5. It is CARB compliant.
Product – Shipping Details:
1. Product shipping dimensions are 33 1/2 by 9 by 11 in., weighs 19 lbs. and comes with 4 1/2 stars and 326 customer reviews on Amazon.
2. This item is available for shipping in the U.S. except for California and not eligible for international shipping.
Upsides: This Husqvarna 450 saw cuts beautifully because it is so powerful. You can put a 20 in. bar on it and it will still have the power to get any job done. This saw is a perfect medium size for homeowners. It is quiet, powerful and simple to start. Plus, it does not vibrate half as much as other saws and is easy to clean and keep up.
Downsides: Although the Husqvarna 450 Gas Powered Chainsaw is simple to start, it does take a few tries when it is cold. The instructions are lacking too, but overall a great medium sized saw for any homeowner.