It has the X-Torq engine which is fuel efficient, reducing consumption of fuel up to 20 percent and emissions up to 60 percent.
It has the Quick release air filter for better cleaning and replacement. It starts easier and reduces flooding with the combined choke/stop control.
Features – Benefits:
1. Reduces fuel consumption and emissions with the X-Torq engine technology.
2. Includes Quick release air filter for easier cleaning and replacement of air filter.
3. Reduces start up and flooding problems with combined choke/stop control.
4. Comes with the centrifugal air cleaning system to remove debris and dust before they reach the air filter which can be harmful.
5. It is CARB compliant.
Product – Shipping Details:
1. The shipping dimensions of this chainsaw are 13 1/2 by 9 1/2 by 41 in., weighs 23 lbs. and has 4.5 over 5 stars and more than 190 customer reviews on Amazon.
2. This item is available for shipping (free) in the U.S. except for California and not eligible for international shipping.
Upsides: This Husqvarna 455 Rancher Chain Saw is super easy to use and operate. The components like the spark plug, clutch housing, and air filter are easily accessible. It starts up easy and is really great for jobs like cutting out a wall, cutting fence posts or bucking up a tree. This chain saw is great for landowners and semi-professional users who are looking to do heavy duty and high performance is required under heavy loads, construction and repair works, maintenance services.
Downsides: EPA regulations limit the low/hi mixture settings which is a joke. Your warranty becomes void if you try to optimize your settings by removing the controls. The Husqvarna 455 Rancher is a bit loud and there are minor oiling issues, but this can be avoided by punching out clogged debris from the oil reservoirs.
The chain stretches and needs to be replaced a lot, but this happens with all chainsaws. Overall, this is a great quality chainsaw that does all your heavy duty jobs with ease.
View other people say about Husqvarna 455 Rancher 20-Inch 55-1/2cc 2-Stroke Gas-Powered Chain Saw (CARB Compliant) here!