- 1 Husqvarna 460 Rancher Gas Powered Chain Saw available on the market now:
- 2 Husqvarna 460 Rancher 20-Inch 60.3cc 2-Stoke X-Torq Gas Powered Chain Saw (CARB Compliant)
- 3 Husqvarna 966048320 460 Rancher Chainsaw Kit, 20-Inch
- 4 Husqvarna 460 Rancher (60cc) Cutting Kit, includes a 460 Rancher chainsaw PLUS 24″ Bar/Chain PLUS 3 Extra WoodlandPRO Chain Loops
- 5 View more helpful customer reviews here
Husqvarna 460 Rancher Gas Powered Chain Saw available on the market now:
The Husqvarna 460 Rancher is an all round saw that is robust and ideal for the most demanding cutting projects. It comes with the powerful X-Torq engine and ergonomically designed body that makes it easy to handle.
It also features the Air Injection, combined choke/stop control, LowVib and Smart Start. All this combined makes it simple to start up and operate and safer on the environment.
Features – Benefits:
1. Comes with a side-mounted chain tensioner for easier access and a 20 in. bar.
2. Facilitates cleaning and replacing the air filter with the Quick release air filter.
3. Provides maximum durability on any tough application with the forged three-piece crankshaft.
4. It is CARB compliant.
Product -Shipping Details:
1. This chainsaws shipping weight is 22 lbs., can only be shipped within the United States except for California.
Upsides: This Husqvarna 460 Rancher is a valuable saw with fast delivery. It does a great job cutting through everything at a consistent speed. Although there was one binding, this saws bar and chain remained undamaged. It is well designed and built to last.
It does not spoil oil everywhere like most saws due to its oil regulator. The 20-inch bar is not heavy at all on this saw. Basically, you can sum this saw up to as perfect as a professional heavy duty chainsaw but great for home use.
Downsides: The starting sequence is a little convoluted and long but after a couple times it all makes sense and the saw starts up fine. You need to watch the chain, like all saws, because it tends to stretch quickly and needs to be replaced. Adjustments are made easily though with the easy adjustment screw. Overall, the Husqvarna 460 Rancher is a highly recommended chainsaw for any homeowner.