Rockwell RK3440K VersaCut Circular Saw
$93.49 (as of February 19, 2018, 7:22 am)
Rockwell RK3440K Versacut 4.0 Amp Ultra-Compact Circular Saw with Laser Guide and 3-Blade Kit with Carrying Case
- Powerful, 4.0 amp, multi-functional, ultra-compact circular saw
- Cuts wide variety of materials such as tile, wood, sheet metal, plastics, flooring, and more
- Ergonomic design with slim grip handle improves comfort and enhances grip and control – guide with just one hand!
- Built-in laser guide helps you align the perfect cut
- Pivoting metal guard accommodates safe and easy plunge cuts
- Dust extraction adapter keeps the cut line free of dust for improved visibility
Rockwell’s RK3440K VersaCut is a powerful, multi-functional, ultra-compact circular saw that can cut wood, flooring, plastic, ceramic tile, slate, aluminum and even sheet metal. It is lightweight (4 pounds) and streamlined design makes it easy to control with just 1 hand. Improve efficiency and comfort with the VersaCut, which eliminates the need to drag out a big, heavy circular saw to perform similar tasks. The Rockwell VersaCut possesses the power of a large, bulky and heavy circular saw in a compact, well-balanced, lightweight design.
Get professional-looking results in wood, flooring, plastic, ceramic tile, metal, and more using exclusive laser guide technology that provides a precise cutting line.
And thanks to its small size, the VersaCut gives you power and accuracy in tight areas that cannot be accessed by regular circular saws. The VersaCut—equipped with a 4-amp motor—provides professionals and do-it-yourselfers alike with the fantastic-looking results; users can make perfect rip cuts and plunge cuts with assistance from Laserguide technology that ensures users won’t have to measure a cut twice (saving time and money). Use the dust extraction adapter to keep the cut line clear of dust to further improve visibility. And unlike most saws, the VersaCut is designed to cut through materials thicker than 1 inch.
Thanks to an extremely slim design, the VersaCut provides you with better control—and its ergonomically balanced design with rear-motor construction improves user comfort and decreases fatigue. The lock-off switch prevents accidental starting, and the durable full metal inner and outer guard design extend product life. Quick access to the depth-adjustment lever allows you to move the indicator to the desired depth and lock the mechanism with ease. Kit includes one Rockwell RK3440K VersaCut circular saw with one 24T carbide-tipped blade for cutting wood, one 44T HSS blade for cutting aluminum and PVC, one diamond Grit blade for cutting ceramic tile and cement board, one no-mar plastic base plate cover, one parallel guide, one vacuum adapter, two Allen wrenches and one carrying bag.
Rockwell RK3440K VersaCut Circular Saw Benefits
- It is light and very ergonomically balanced.
- It was made well and was a good quality tool.
- The blade is a sturdy.
- Its ten-foot cord also gives good ease of reach and movement.
- Blade removal and installation is easy
- Comes with nice ballistic nylon carry case with more than enough room for the VersaCut and more accessories.
What’s in the Box
One Rockwell RK3440K VersaCut circular saw with one 24T carbide-tipped blade for cutting wood, one 44T HSS blade for cutting aluminum and PVC, one diamond blade for cutting ceramic tile and cement board, one no-mar plastic base plate cover, one parallel guide, one vacuum adapter and one carrying bag.
Specification: Rockwell RK3440K VersaCut Circular Saw