Sawstop CNS175-TGP36 1-3/4 HP Contractor Saw with 36-Inch Professional T-Glide Fence System including Rails and Extension Table
The SawStop CNS175-TGP36 1-3/4 HP Contractor Saw offers safety to the workers without sacrificing the quality of the products produced so it is perfect for both hobbyists and professional craftsmen. It might be a bit expensive compared to the other contractor saws available in the market today but with the guaranteed safety of the worker, the SawStop CNS175-TGP36 1-3/4 HP Contractor Saw is definitely worth its price.
Key features of the SawStop CNS175-TGP36
- The SawStop CNS175-TGP36 1-3/4 HP Contractor Saw features the unique brake design that only SawStop products have which ensures that when there is contact between a worker and the saw blade, the product will immediately stop and retract the blade to prevent any serious injury from happening.
- The product also has a 36-inch T-Glide fence system that enables the workers to create a product with precise measurements without any hassle. The fence system also makes sure that the workers will have an easy and smooth experience in cutting materials without deflection.
- The SawStop CNS175-TGP36 1-3/4 HP Contractor Saw also features a heavy-duty trunnion and cast iron table top that ensures a steady operation when working so cuts will be accurate and precise.
- Also, the product has a dust collection system that collects all dust into a 4″ port.
Benefits of Using the SawStop CNS175-TGP36
One of the greatest benefits that the SawStop CNS175-TGP36 1-3/4 HP Contractor Saw offers to the workers is its ability to prevent any serious injury from happening with the patented safety system that only SawStop products.
This gives a worker a peace of mind when working so he will be able to give his full concentration on his task ahead.
Despite this outstanding safety feature, the SawStop CNS175-TGP36 1-3/4 HP Contractor Saw also does not sacrifice the quality of the products made with this saw since it also boasts of being one of the most precise saws available in the market today.
With the cast iron table top that is truly stable as well as the 36-inch T-Glide fence system and miter gauge, workers will be assured that only products with the most precise cuts will be made.
Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately 69 1/8-inch w, 45-inch d, 34 3/4-inch h Unmatched fit and finish with a keen attention to detail.
|Number Of Items|
What are some of the happy customers saying about the SawStop CNS175-TGP36
“This was one of the best purchases I made for the shop. I upgraded from a Rigid table saw purchased at the home improvement stores. About 2 years ago, I nipped my ring finger tip and that has had me concerned about the saw since. It was a close call that still cost me some stitches and trip to the emergency room. While that accident could have been worse…the overall cost for that visit was over $1000. This saw has safety features that make up the price gap difference to others. I compared this saw to others like Powermatic and felt the safety was just too big a feature to pass up. What is a little cash if I don’t have all my fingers to count it.”
“After experiencing a cut finger on my old Delta saw, I donated it to Habitat. When the Saw Stop arrived, I found it to be of excellent quality. Assembly took a few hours working alone. When I made my first cuts, the quality and smooth function were very welcome.”
“I replaced a DeWalt 744+stand with the CNS175 with the job site cart and 36″ fence. Compared to the DeWalt it’s heavy, stable, quiet and square. All the tolerances I measured exceed the specifications including blade tilt. It is much heavier (240 pounds) than a direct drive unit like the DeWalt and it comes upside down tightly wedged in a styrofoam insert in the box so getting it up on the stand is a bit tricky.”
My final conclusion for SawStop CNS175-TGP36
Despite being pricier compared to the other table saws available, the SawStop CNS175-TGP36 1-3/4 HP Contractor Saw is truly an amazing product that workers will surely not regret buying since it does not only offer safety of the workers but also the highest quality of products possible
The SawStop Contractor Saw offers versatility and safety in the shop and stability and mobility on the job site. It delivers the performance you wish to have with the peace of mind only SawStops patented safety system can provide.
- The SawStop CNS175-TGP36 1-3/4 HP Contractor Saw boasts of the patented safety system that all saw products from SawStop have so workers can be assured that they are safe while using the product.
- This product does not only delivers safety but also smooth and precise operation for creating the highest quality products possible with the 1.75 horsepower saw and 36-inch T-Glide Fence System.
- The SawStop CNS175-TGP36 1-3/4 HP Contractor Saw also features an impeccable dust collection system.
- It is also compatible with standard blades and dado sets so looking for blade replacements is hassle-free.
- Compared to other contractor saws available in the market today, the SawStop CNS175-TGP36 1-3/4 HP Contractor Saw is a bit pricier but with the outstanding features it has, the additional fee is worth it.