Chainsaw is not a frequently used tool, especially in the household, but there are such works and activities that without this tool can not do, and then there is the problem of choice: How to choose the optimal model with the best price and quality of execution? Chainsaws may require growers and owners of country houses and cottages, they are used in the repair and construction of wooden structures in firms on the harvesting and processing of wood materials, and of course on the harvesting areas. These tools are divided into three main groups: domestic saws, semi-professional and professional chainsaw. Let us dwell on each type of chainsaws.
The first category is intended for domestic use, ie use of the tool does not provide for large loads and long-term use. The average household chainsaws do not work more than two hours a day. Typically, they are used for firewood, pruning, and other simple operations.
Semiprofessional chainsaw often referred to as universal. Such instruments are used where high performance is required under heavy loads. Construction and repair work, maintenance services – these are the main areas where semiprofessional chainsaw used. Calculated these tools to work for 4-8 hours a day.
Professional chainsaws are designed for maximum load. Such tools can work about 18 hours a day at the enormous loads. They are used in industrial environments and cost a lot high price is justified, for example, engines of Professional chainsaws may work 8 hours without stopping.
Chainsaws are not just for loggers in plaid shirts working endless amounts of forest deep in the tundra. A chainsaw can be used for trimming, cutting out brush, clearing brambles, cutting firewood, and yes cutting down trees. The tools come in hundreds of different options by many different companies.
Best Chainsaw comes in different lengths, weights, sources of power, and speed. You need to consider why you need a chainsaw before you buy one. Many people have more than one chainsaw because their needs vary.
If you are traveling deep into an area to cut, a chainsaw with a cord would not be practical, however, it would be perfectly suited to cleaning up the backyard. If you plan on working with the saw for hours, consider how much abuse your arms and hands will take. Your tool will need a well-padded handle and less weight.
Chainsaws: What to Look For?
It is great that you have decided to buy the best chainsaw. However, there are many things to consider when you are buying a chainsaw. After you have looked at your price range (and determined it) and you know the job designation for the chainsaw, then you can read about the different model’s bar length and engine displacement. Use this easy to understand guide for referring to bar length and engine displacement.
• Bar Length-Bar length can range from six inches to more than twenty inches. The rule seems to be that the bigger the bar length, the heavier the chain saw and usually the bigger job the chain saw can handle. Additionally, with larger saws, you have to consider your stamina and the safety concerns. Can you carry and use a large saw for an extended time, and if not, then you are a safety concern.
• Engine Displacement-The term engine displacement is another way of saying power. A higher cubic inch number means more power. More power does equal more weight in a chain saw. Best chainsaw for domestic use ranges from 1. 5 cubic inches to 3.8 cubic inches in power displacement.
Types of Chainsaws and Their Benefits:
There are several different types of saws. Your intended job should play a part in determining the saw you get. A recap of the types:
• Electric-The electric chainsaw can be corded or not. There will be less smell, fewer emissions, less maintenance, and less general mess. These saws tend to be better suited to smaller jobs.
• Gas-Gas chainsaw uses a two-cycle engine. While the mobility and the power will be greater, you will need to deal with gasoline and oil mixes.
• Pole Saw- A small saw with an extension used to reach high limbs.
• Jaw or Enclosure Saw-An electric saw that could grab brush and bramble while you are cutting them.
Cut to the Chase Conclusion:
There is literally a chainsaw for every single occasion. Determine your cutting needs as well as your budget first and then pick the best chainsaw. A chainsaw can cost less than a hundred dollars to close to a thousand dollars. The price variance is large. Doing so will limit the results you can consider. After that, look at the length you want, they can run from six inches to over twenty inches. The length will impact what jobs can and cannot be completed. Lastly, decide if you will be working in various areas, a certain area, or a combination of locations. That will determine what mode of power you choose.
You cannot go wrong with a Makita, Husqvarna, Oregon, Poulan, or Remington chainsaw. These are the best chainsaw companies.
Top 5 best chainsaws 2017 and the best chainsaw for the money 2017:
4.7 out of 5 stars
4.6 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
4.4 out of 5 stars
Click here to view How can you select the best chainsaw for the money 2016