This Jet dust collector is one of the highly demanded dust collection systems on the market today. The Jet DC-650 Dust collector is loved by woodturners, woodworkers and machine shop owners because of its great quality and efficiency. It can turn any workshop into a very clean place to work in. The Jet DC-650 Dust collector has exceeded its predecessors with its new filter design. With this design, this dust collector can capture very fine particles in the air, including those that are as small as 2 microns in size. Other brands/models in the market can only filter up to 5 micron-sized particles. At this rate, it can definitely collect even the smallest particles – making the air in your shop very safe to breathe.
Its filters are also very easy to clean. All you need to do is to turn the handle at the top which automatically rotates the cleaning flapper found inside the filter. This shakes all the loose dust and debris off and hauls them inside the collection bag. You don’t even need to remove the filter jus to clean it regularly.This dust collector also has a canister with a V-weave design – allowing it to yield more than standard bag filters out there. For better airflow, it even has a large filtering area. This means you can still use a plastic collection bag without reducing the Jet DC-650 Dust collector’s 650 CFM capacity. So once the bag is full, you can just tie it up and dispose of it instead of emptying it and re-using it again.
The JETDC-650CK 1-Horsepower 650 CFM Dust Collector can also be hooked up into 3 machines at a time. It is also easy to move because of its less than 73 lbs. weight.
Jet DC-650 Dust Collector Features and Specifications
- The Jet DC-650 Dust collector has a new filter design that allows it to capture even the finest particles in the air, even particles that are as small as 2 microns in size.
- It has a canister with a V-weave design which enables this dust collector to yield more than regular bag filters out there.
- It has a large filtering area to promote better airflow.
- The Jet DC-650 Dust collector has a 650 CFM capacity.
- It features a collection bag that users can just tie it up and dispose of rather than empty and re-use again.
- It has very easy to clean filters as you only need to turn the handle at the top and the machine automatically rotates the cleaning flapper inside the filter – shaking off all of the loose dust and debris while hauling them inside the collection bag.
- The JET DC-650CK 1-Horsepower 650 CFM Dust Collector can be hooked up into 3 machines at a time.
- It has less than 73 lbs. weight – making it very easy for users to move this dust collector.
Jet DC-650 Dust Collector Customer Reviewer and Ratings
Browsing through different customer reviews for the Jet DC-650 Dust collector, this dust collector is loved by a large number of users because it does what it is designed to do effectively – that is, to collect dust particles and other debris in the air! It is not only dependable and easy to use, but it also ensures that the air you breathe inside your workshop is safe and free of harmful particles.
Most users mention that the reason they bought this dust collector is that they read the reviews about it and were very pleased with the comments. Users regard it as the best garage shop dust collector. Though it has limitations just like any other dust collector brands/model out there, you can still place it in the center of your workshop and it can easily reach through all the corners of your shop.
When it comes to the noise level, it’s as low as 60 to 70 decibels. This means you can still talk to someone while you work.
There were also users who got this JET DC-650CK 1-Horsepower 650 CFM Dust Collector as a replacement for their shop vac. Overall, they think it works great and they are pleased with how it delivers.